|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (231 days ago)|
- Two Bed Staggered Mid Terrace House
- Garage In A Block
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Area
- Within catchment Area for The Crofton Schools
- Available End of February 2018
This two bed staggered mid-terrace house also benefits from a garage in a block. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, separate kitchen with dining area, two double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The low maintenance garden has rear access to the garage located in a block. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. The property will be available for a long term rent from the end of February 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63359410.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7685040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Stubbington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.