|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (201 days ago)|
- UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CENTRE
- THREE GREAT SIZED BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- AVAILABLE NOW
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
FULLY REFURBISHED - OFF ROAD PARKING - Southernbrook Lettings are delighted to bring to the rental market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home set just walking distance to Chichester town Centre. The house comprises of spacious lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, downstairs WC, three great sized bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom and spacious garden. The house benefits from gas central heating, new double glazing and off road parking. Available now! Call now to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63360952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8442016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southernbrook, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.