|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (184 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 322797
Property Reference: 322797.
Beautiful three large double rooms and single size which still is big enough for double bed in a newly refurbished 4 bedroom flat available near Tooting Station.
Fantastic public transport accessible property, 10 minutes walk to Tooting Broadway station, 5 minutes walk to either two Train Stations, Bars, Supermarket & shops are nearby.
All rooms are fully furnished to high standards with Wardrobes, Chest drawer, bedsides cabinet The property is double glazed throughout - so low noise!
The property is on first floor flat separate side entrance, four bedrooms, an open plan reception with a fully fitted kitchen.
The flat has separate bathroom separate toilet.
The property is also equipped with a Condenser boiler - so you do not need to wait for hot water.
Street Parking, Over-looking common.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,595.00 per month (£368.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,595.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 322797
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32279724122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.