|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (244 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 325096
Property Reference: 325096.
3 bed house for rent with front and rear garden(Available . Viewing recommended by appointment only)
New carpets throughout
Gas central heating combi boiler and radiators
Spacious front lawn & rear secure private garden
A family home which offers good sized accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, fitted kitchen, bathroom, property benefits from gas central heating (combi boiler).
To the rear of the property is a level garden with wooden shed.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this spacious and clean property on offer.
Entrance porch leading to:-
Door to the front.
Entrance Hallway - Under stair cupboard, stairway to ground floor / door to lounge / entrance to kitchen, utility room, rear door to rear garden.
Lounge - 14' x 11' 6" (4.3m x 3.5m) satellite point , window to front, marble effect feature fire place, storage cupboard to recess of chimney breast with shelving, range of power points.
Kitchen/diner - 11' 2" x 8' 10" (3.40m x 2.70m) - Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over. One bowl sink with drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven & hob. Plumbing for washing machine in separate utility room. Door and window to rear garden. Space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas combi boiler, radiator and range of power points.
Landing - single power point
Doors to :-
Bedroom One: 14' x 10' 6" (4.3m x 3.2m)
Door to airing cupboard with shelving & radiator, a range of powerpoints and radiator, window to front of property
Bedroom Two: 11' 6" x 9' 3" (3.5m x 2.8m)
Window to rear of property. Powerpoint. Radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' 6" x 9' 3" (3.5m x 2.8m)
Window to front of property. Powerpoint. Radiator.
White suite, comprising of wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer shower over, tile splashbacks, towel rail and vinyl flooring
White modern Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, window to rear of property
Secured and fenced, mainly laid to lawn garden with wood built shed - all level.
Pets maybe considered via separate deposit / No smokers or DSS / Tenant to pay all other utility bills / References will be required. Ideal for professionals but may make allowances on circumstances / strictly £20 per adult tenant for referencing check (PLEASE NOTE THE LANDLORD IS A MEMBER OF A LANDLORD ASSOCIATION )
£750 per calendar month - (£1,000 deposit plus a months rent in advance)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 325096
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22322429032017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.