|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 June 2016 (786 days ago)|
- Exceptionally spacious raised ground floor studio flat
- Feature spiral staircase up to mezzanine-level
- Offers well proportioned living space
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Creatively designed with an opaque glass partition
- Lovely rear facing Juliette balcony
- Close to amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Situated in Portobello, this delightful studio flat affords a sleeping area tucked behind an opaque glass partition, a separate kitchen and a mezzanine-level bathroom.
Tavistock Road is situated in the Portobello area of Notting Hill moments from an array of boutiques, cafés and antiques market and within easy reach of Westbourne Park Underground Station for the Hammersmith & City Line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63369127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.