|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Living Room, Family Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms With Master En-Suite
- Enclosed Garden & Access To Parking Space
- Offered Unfurnished & Available Now
Fry & Kent are delighted to offer for rent this beautifully presented three bedroom family home located close to Westbourne village and Emsworth with all local amenities within walking distance as well as transport links including the railway, buses and motorways. Internally the property comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, modern kitchen with built in appliances and dining area, living room with bay window. To the first floor family bathroom, hallway with double storage cupboard, single bedroom, double bedroom and master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden with boarders, access to Garage and allocated parking space. Offered Unfurnished and available Now. Viewings are highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63373558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8398793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Waterlooville.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.