|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (321 days ago)|
- Brilliant three bedroom house
- Popular residential area
- Newly refurbish to high standards
- Ideally situated to local amenities, schools and transport links
- Fully UPVC double glazing
- Central heating
- Downstairs WC
- DSS welcome
- Single detached garage
- Front and rear garden
The property has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
Features include a well presented south facing garden. Garden to the front of property and single detached garage.
Ground floor - 2 reception rooms, hallway, WC and Kitchen.
First Floor – 3 bedrooms, Bathroom and separate WC.
EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MR000652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.