|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (171 days ago)|
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FIRST FLOOR
- RECENTLY RE-DECORATED
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF HAREFIELD HOSPITAL AND HAREFIELD HIGH STREET
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- PART FURNISHED
SINGLE OCCUPANCY DOUBLE STUDIO ROOM IN POPULAR HAREFIELD RESIDENTIAL AREA.... This room is situated close to Harefield Hospital and Harefield Village with its range of local schools, shops and other amenities. Access is on the first floor via a communal entrance. The room has an en suite shower room and a kitchenette. The rent includes bills and there is also free Wifi. CALL CARTER DUTHIE FOR A VIEWING ON 01895 832155.
Front aspect double glazed windows. Newly decorated. Kitchenette with fridge, sink, cooker and microwave.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, towel rail.
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: (01895) 832155 Fax: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web-site: www.carterduthie.com
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of one and a half months rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required and there is a charge for this payable by the proposed tenant/s as follows: - Single Tenant £300*, Two Tenants Sharing £400*, Additional Tenants or Guarantor £100* (if required) *Plus VAT. The fee is non-returnable except in the event of the landlord rejecting the application prior to referencing.
9. No smokers. Children and pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTE1000417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.