|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (342 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite With Shower Facility
- Hard Flooring Throughout
- Fitted Appliances With Electric Ceramic Hob
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Double Glazed/Gas Central Heating
- One Allocated Parking Space
We are proud to offer this stylish 1-bedroom ground floor apartment located in the sought-after Kingswood Place development. The property benefits a spacious open plan Living Kitchen with a full range of appliances and stone worktops with a breakfast bar and stunning corner aspect windows/door overlooking the private lawned garden. The apartment also boasts a large double bedroom with a fitted wardrobes and a beautiful bath/shower suite. Allocated parking for a car.
Property is located off the Uxbridge Road with excellent transport links. Nearest Station is Hayes & Harlington which is 1.4 miles away.
Property would be ideal for a professional couple or single.
Council Tax Band C
REFERENCE FEES: £90 inc vat per tenant
AGREEMENT FEE: £100 inc vat in total
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27519973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TomkinsDavis, Hayes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.