|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (232 days ago)|
- Brilliant three bedroom house
- Popular Residential Area
- Newly Refurbish to High Standard
- Ideally situated to local amenities, popular schools and transport links
- Fully UPVC Double Glazing
- Central heating
- DSS Welcome
- Front and rear garden
- Spacious Living room
The property has recently been refurbished to a high standard with central heating and double glazing throughout. The property is well laid out the ground floor includes a large living room, separate dining area and kitchen and the first floor offering two spacious bedrooms, a smaller third bedroom and bathroom, to the front a good sized garden adjoined by driveway lead to the property whilst to the rear a wide garden with lawn and patio.
EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall 13' 1" x 6' 1" (3.99m x 1.85m )
Entered via a uPVC door, carpeted throughout with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor and door through to the dining area.
Living Room 22' 0" x 13' 2" (6.71m x 4.01m )
This spacious living room with double glazed Bay window to the front and double glazed sliding doors to the rear is carpeted throughout with radiator and chimney stack.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 7' 10" (2.84m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window overlooking the garden carpeted throughout with radiator.
Kitchen 16' 9" (5) x 11' 0" (5.11m (5) x 3.35m )
Lino flooring, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, roll edge work surfaces, double glazed windows and door leading to the side return and garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 4" (3.48m x 3.45m )
Carpeted throughout with radiator and double glazed windows.
Second Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 0" (3.45m x 3.05m )
Grey wood effect lino flooring, double glazed windows and radiator.
Third Bedroom 8' 5" x 8' 5" (2.57m x 2.57m )
Carpeted throughout with built in bed and cupboard, double glazed windows and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 0" x 7' 11" (2.44m x 2.41m )
Part tiled with lino flooring, bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed privacy glass.
A good sized rear garden with lawn and patio.
Adjoining the driveway laid with lawn.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63384835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MR000653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.