|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (252 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 298621
Property Reference: 298621.
Well presented "House Share" in Croydon!
A large DOUBLE room that INCLUDES ALL BILLS, (Council Tax, water, gas, electric, TV License shared) or WiFi)which also included broadband! This property is VERY well presented, located on the ground floor and a great size!
The property consists of a LARGE communal kitchen, modern bathroom suite, separate downstairs WC and a BEAUTIFULLY presented GARDEN!
Decorated to an exceptionally high standard, vacant room comes furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and large chest of draws.
East Croydon Station to London Bridge by train in just 12 minutes/London Victoria 18 minutes only!
Appliances in large kitchen include, Wash Machine, Oven Cooker and 2 Refrigerators.
Quick access to Gatwick Airport; only few minutes away from East Croydon Train Station and walking distance from Waddon Tram Station.
Bus stops just minutes walk from home!
"Time is of the Essence"; so call or text to arrange a viewing.
*Only your 1months' rent (£650) plus 5 weeks deposit rent to move in - (DPS protected and returnable at the end of tenancy subject to fulfilment of contract).
This property offers exceptional value for money to every " Ready - Willing and Able Prospect Tenant"!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.75
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 298621
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29077902102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.