|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Very Spacious Six Bedroom Student House
- Close to University and City Centre
- £89 per person per week
- Short Walk to Shops, Pubs & Clubs
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Located Near Bus & Train Station
- All Bills Included
*Fabulous Student Accommodation*
*AVAILABLE FOR 2018/19*
Jones Cameron is pleased to offer this stunning six bedroom student property.
This well maintained property comprises of 6 large bedrooms, very large living room, two bathrooms and modern, well equiped kitchen.
This beautifully presented and very spacious house is located just off the highly sought after area of Winkley Square. It has stunning views over Avenham Park and is set in a historic conservation area. 5 minutes walk to the main city center, shops, pubs and restaurants. This property will not disappoint. Perfect for students as near to Uclan, bus station and train station. All bills are included making this a very affordable and ideal student property.
If you would to arrange a viewing for this property please call Jones Cameron on 01772 888887.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Cameron Estate Agents, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.