|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2018 (244 days ago)|
- Central Upminster location
- Opposite Upminster Park
- Short Walk to Upminster high street and station
- Two double bedrooms
- Attractive communal gardens
- First floor maisonette
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Part or unfurnished
Located in Central Upminster opposite Upminster Park is this charming two bedroom first floor maisonette offered part or unfurnished and only a short walk from Upminster High Street and Stations. The accommodation includes two double bedrooms, kitchen with appliances, family bathroom and bay fronted lounge diner. Additional benefits included double glazing, gas central haeting and attractive communal gardens. Available late March 2018. (EPC E).
Lounge Diner 4.29m (14'1) x 3.56m (11'8)
Kitchen 3.02m (9'11) x 2.06m (6'9)
Bedroom One 3.94m (12'11) x 3.1m (10'2)
Bedroom Two 3.33m (10'11) x 2.97m (9'9)
Bathroom 1.75m (5'9) x 2.97m (9'9)
Full Details from Beresfords Website
Beresfords are transparent in terms of any charges made to Tenant's, which are linked to an application for a Tenancy.</br></br>
Initial Application Fees</br>
Single Tenant £222 inc vat</br>
Additional Tenants £150 inc vat</br>
Company let £252 inc vat</br></br>
If a Guarantor is required £150 inc vat (Per Guarantor)</br></br>
More information regarding any other charges made throughout a Tenancy can be found within Services section of our website www.beresfords.co.uk under the sub heading Residential Lettings.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63393346.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 257372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords Lettings, In Havering.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.