|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (316 days ago)|
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- One allocated parking space
- Communal gardens
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Finished to a high standard
This is a surprisingly spacious one bedroomed ground floor apartment located within walking distance of Truro City Centre.
This property offers a large open plan kitchen / living room with space for appliances. The living area has the added benefit of patio doors leading out to the well maintained communal gardens. Off the kitchen area is the bedroom with built in wardrobe space, and a modern fitted shower room with wall mounted shower.
This property has the added benefit of one allocated parking space and easy access to the A39. Offered on an unfurnished basis for a long term let. Available for an immediate move. EPC band D. Council tax band A.
Property ref: 121_2555_4524224
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63395368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4524224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.