|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (313 days ago)|
- Well presented modern 4 bedroom family house
- Set in a rural location
- Oil fired CH, double glazing
- Enclosed gardens
- Views over surrounding countryside
- Off Road Parking
- Available now, unfurnished
Modern detached four bedroom house in quiet rural location - one of only four houses on a private country estate. This property has a large 30ft lounge/dining room with French doors onto the rear garden. Fully fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, oven & hob, and space and plumbing for further appliances. Stairs leading to master bedroom with shower, two further double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom with shower attachment on bath. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn backing onto woodland & fields. There is off road parking. This property is suitable for a family with children and pets are accepted. It is available now and will be offered unfurnished. This property is available for a long term let, with a minimum of 12 months initially. Please note that tenants must pay an additional £30 pcm to cover the sewage and waste disposal.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000040515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freeman Forman Lettings, Heathfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.