2 bedroom house to rentMillhouse Drive, Glasgow, G20 0UE
|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (341 days ago)|
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built in Storage
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Landlord Registration Number: 331041/260/31111
- Private Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Council Tax Band C
- Early Viewing Advised
Modern Two Bed Semi Detached House in well sought after location of Kelvindale, Glasgow. The property consists of Entrance Vestibule with Storage Cupboard, Bright Spacious Hall, Two Bedrooms with Mirrored Wardrobes, Three Piece Bathroom Suite with Shower, and Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances. Further benefits include Double Glazing and Private Rear Garden.
Millhouse Drive is less than a 5 minute walk to Kelvindale Station linked directly to Glasgow Queen Street Station and allows easy access to the all local West End amenities. Hyndland Road and Byres Road. There are good road links to the city centre and M8 motorway network.
**Council Tax Band C** Landlord Registration Number: 331041/260/31111
To arrange a viewing contact us on:
50 Glasgow Road, Paisley. PA1 3PW
Tel: 0141 887 6109
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30000669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LM Properties, Paisley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.