|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2017 (267 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 323919
Property Reference: 323919.
3 Rooms available to rent in a shared professionals house (Single ast)
Ideally located, 5 minute walk from Goldsmith Avenue, close to the local shops (Tesco Express and Extra and Co-op).
Weekly rent is £88 - £90 per week on a single assured tenancy basis, minimum let 6 months or ideally longer - if required.
Plus a four way share of the gas and electricity bills which is about £20- 25pcm p/p pcm.
Virgin super hub broadband with 350Mbps downloadspeed fastest available speeds in UK) 15+Mbps upload speeds and Hitron Business grade router.
ALL the water rates (supply and Sewerage)
Private landlord so NO fees!
A Portsmouth CityCouncil accredited house, comprising four bedrooms (3 with double beds),lounge, kitchen, recently refurbished bathroom (with electric shower over thebath) and a private patio garden.
The property has a lovely fully equipped fitted kitchen (8’9” x 8’9” 2.7m x 2.7m). The house is double-glazedthroughout, centrally heated, and has full loft and cavity wall insulation. It comesfully carpeted/laminated flooring and recently furnished with:
- washing machine
- fridge freezer – large capacity
- oven, grill and microwave
- mains interlinked smoke & carbon monoxide detectors, fire blanket
Good sized communal living room 13' 3'' x 9' 7'' (4.1m x 2.9m) with 1 sofa, 2 arm chairsand a small dining table with four chairs.
Parking in the street.
3 Bedrooms are doubles, the back bedroom is a single, all 4 bedrooms are furnished with a bed, bedside cabinet, desk, chair, closet, chest of drawers and a bookcase. Rooms are newly painted and carpeted/laminate or wood flooring and all have double glazed windows providing plenty of light.
Bed 1 (front downstairs) 13' 3'' x 10’2'' (4.05m x 3.10m) £90 PW £390pcm
Bed 3 (upstairs middle) 10' 6'' x 9'7'' (3.23m x 2.95m): £90, £390pcm
Bed 4 (upstairs back) 9' 1'' x 9'' 4(2.77m x 2.84m) £88pw, £384
(Strictly non-smokers only)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,523.00 per month (£351.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,523.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 323919
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32391929122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.