|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (222 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- PERMIT PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY
- ACCESS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- PERFECT FOR STUDENTS
- FIRST TO VIEW WILL RESERVE
- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
THE PROPERTY Jackson & Co are delighted to bring to the market this stunning two bedroom apartment in the ever popular Heia Wharf.
Perfectly placed within walking distance to local amenities including the university, large 24 hour supermarket and a variety of bars and restaurants.
The apartment comprises an open plan living room/kitchen with appliances included.
Master with en-suite and a further bathroom.
THE FEES Rental Amount PCM: £925.00
Referencing Fee: £120.00 Inc VAT (Per Person)
Administration Fee: £78.00 Inc VAT (Per Person)
Check Out Fee: £78.00 Inc. VAT
Guarantor Fee May Apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102741001181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.