|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (291 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 326159
Property Reference: 326159.
1 BED FLAT BELGRAVE AREA
This is a 1 Bed Flat in good decorative order , for 1 person only, situated in a convenient position close to all the main hotels and only a 10 minute walk to the Town. The beach is also located only a 10 minute walk away.
The Living Room is a good size and is currently furnished with a comfortable sofa and TV cabinet. The kitchen area has a new full size cooker, a new fridge and microwave oven. There is also a small dining table and 2 chairs.
The separate bedroom has a bed, pine wardrobe with drawers and a separate set of drawers. The shower is also located in the bedroom.
The property is fully licensed with the council and has a fire alarm system installed. It has central heating and a telephone line installed with an additional connection to Virgin cable services if required. There is also access to a washing machine and tumble dryer if required.
The rent includes water and heating during the winter months but not council tax or electric. The council tax is currently approx £66 pm and the electric is payable by a coin meter ( correctly calibrated ).
Outside the property is on road parking with no restrictions ,and there is a small parade of shops with bus stops only a short walk away from the Flat. The Riviera Lifestyle Centre is also only a 10 minute walk away.
Sorry pets and smokers not accepted, DSS will be considered. References will be required. ( No Letting Agents please )
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £433.33 per month (£100.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 326159
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32615904012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.