|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (263 days ago)|
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Large lounge with feature fireplace
- Large kitchen/diner with appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Garage and driveway
- Available mid January
On entry to this well proportioned house you immediately notice the size and space that is on offer but you will also notice the care that has been taken looking after the house.
Once in the entrance hall you will have a large lounge to your right with large windows, feature fireplace and plenty of space. This leads to a conservatory which is south facing and also very light and airy.
To the left hand side of the entrance hall is a large and well appointed kitchen/diner with a range of wall and base level units, a range of appliances to include hob, double oven, washer dryer and dishwasher. There is also a large understairs cupboard to really maximise the space on offer.
Finally downstairs is a WC.
To the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms the master with an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, whilst the second also has fitted wardrobes. The third bedroom is the traditional single bedroom but is a sensible size.
There is a family bathroom comprising of a WC, sink and bath with shower over.
Outside there is an attractive rear garden as well as garage, driveway and shed.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and is in excellent order throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000409868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.