|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2017 (228 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 324162
Property Reference: 324162.
- AVAILABLE NOW
- OPPOSITE STATION
- PERFECT FOR COMMUTING TO LONDON
- LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET STATION 58 MINUTES
- TOTALLY REFURBISHED
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH OWN ENTRANCE DOOR
- 5 MINUTE WALK TO TOWN CENTRE
- LARGE KITCHEN/LIVINGROOM
- GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Situated near the town centre, on a quiet road, diagonally opposite Braintree Station.
Modern ground floor 1Bed apartment built in 2006 , ideal for a commuter or a professional.
Rooms are of a very generous size and can accommodate all the furniture as shown on the floor plan. All appliances and window wooden slatted blinds are included.
SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN 4.50 max 6.75 ( 13.5 x 22.5)
Generous open-plan modern living space with white laminate flooring and white wooden slatted window blinds. Radiators with individual room thermostat, white radiator cover, telephone and satellite TV, numerous sockets, spotlights. White walls.
Study area with work surface.
White laminate flooring, Taupe gloss kitchen units with integrated tall Fridge/Freezer &Washer/Dryer, Electric Oven, Ceramic Hob and Stainless steel extractor hood and Stainless steel basin. Cupboard housing new hot water cylinder and storage. White walls
BEDROOM- 3.25 x 4.30 ( 10.8 x 14.3)
Large double bedroom with White laminate flooring, Satellite TV & Telephone sockets, White walls, Window with white wooden slatted blind. Electric radiator with individual room thermostat and white radiator cover.
BATHROOM- 2.30 x 2.30 (7.6 x 7.6)
Newly refurbished. Laminate flooring, White WC, new Basin with storage, Bath with Shower above & Glass screen. Chrome heated towel radiator, Chrome bathroom fittings, Extractor fan, Recessed spotlights. White floor unit and mirror.
Allocated parking space
Communal gardens to rear, bike store and laundry area
£740 per calendar month. Deposit £1125. References required.
We regret to inform that SMOKERS, HOUSING BENEFIT RECIPIENTS, AND PETS will not be considered.
Maximum 2 people
Braintree is a historic market town. Freeport designer outlet village and the A120 are just minutes from the property. Chelmford is 10 miles away and Stansted Airport 15 miles.
No admin fees
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £740.00 per month (£170.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,125.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 324162
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32416230122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.