|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- One bedroom twentieth floor flat
- Excellent condition with contemporary interior decor
- Curved winter garden spanning whole flat
- Stunning views across London
- Bright and airy reception room
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Generous bedroom and stylish bathroom
- Great location close to Chiswick High Street
LONG LET. A well presented one bedroom 20th floor flat boasting contemporary fittings and fixtures and an excellent location close to Chiswick and an array of transport links.
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques plus vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorist also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63404119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.