|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 March 2018 (163 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 326412
Property Reference: 326412.
One double bedroom available within a week's notice in a well presented mid-terrace three bedroom house, in the sought-after residential area of Stratford Village.
INCLUDES ALL BILLS, BROADBAND AND CLEANER!!!
Just moments away from the bustling Stratford centre with all it's local amenities. Stratford Station serving the Central Line, Jubilee, two DLR lines, Overground and TFL Rail networks is less then a ten minute walk away. Stratford International Station and Maryland stations are also within walking distance.
Bedroom has double bed and mattress, large fitted double wardrobes, storage and fold-away table/desk with foldable chair. Room has its own key.
There is no living room but there is a good sized modern fitted kitchen/dining area with real wood floor. There is an extending dining table and chairs (up to 6 people). There is a large fridge-freezer, washing machine, Smeg electric oven and hob with plenty of cupboard space.
There is a good size garden with both patio and raised deck area. The plants and trees have been encouraged to grow in a way that creates maximum privacy and is a little paradise to escape London life and perfect for entertaining.
Modern shower room/WC with solid granite surfaces.
Powerful Valiant combi-boiler central heating system and double-glazed throughout.
Large Morrisons supermarket a three minute walk away. Stratford Theatre and cinema are all a very short walk away, as is the impressive Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre with an array of fantastic shops, eateries, outdoor spaces and entertainment.
Canary Wharf and Liverpool Street within a ten minute tube journey and Central London in less than 20 minutes.
INCLUDES ALL BILLS:
- Gas & electricity
- Council tax
- Super-fast Virgin FibreOptic broadband.
- Contents insurance
- Cleaner — Every 2 weeks (cleans all common spaces only, not bedrooms)
There will be a small one off charge for tenancy reference checks. The costs will not exceed £20.
Smoking allowed in garden only.
Your deposit will be put into a Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Room is for single occupancy and working professionals only please. Two current housemates: one male and one female. Both are working professionals.
On street parking available.
Please contact if you have any questions or to arrange a viewing.
No other agents please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £680.00 per month (£156.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £680.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 326412
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32641204012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.