|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Superb Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Large Kitchen With Access To Rear Yard
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Yard & On Street Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Available Beginning Of February
***NO APPLICATION FEES ON THIS PROPERTY*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN A POPULAR LOCATION - AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer To Let this superb three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular location in Blackpool. Positioned within close proximity of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool & Fylde College University and just a short distance from Blackpool Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, large dining room, kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance rear yard ideal for outdoor entertainment with off set on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 424963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.