|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (241 days ago)|
- Expansive four bedroom three floored house
- Wonderful reception room with space to dine
- Spacious semi-open plan modern kitchen
- Good-sized second reception room
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Large bedrooms throughout
- Private garden and off-street parking
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this wonderful four bedroom three floored house offers an expansive semi-open plan kitchen, large bay-fronted reception room and a lovely private garden.
Park Road is ideally positioned for the amenities and transport links of both St Margarets and Richmond. The picturesque paths along the River Thames are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63424474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.