|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (193 days ago)|
- Neat & Tidy Modern Style One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Ready To Move Straight Into & Unfurnished
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room with Patio Doors Opening Onto Southerly Facing Balcony
- Smart Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Residents & Visitors Parking Spaces
- No Smokers, No Pets, No DSS
Located within easy reach of Middlesbrough Town Centre, Teesside University & James Cook Hospital, this modern style one bedroom unfurnished ground floor apartment is ready to move straight into.
The neat & tidy interior comprises communal reception hall, private entrance hall, modern open plan kitchen/living room with patio doors opening onto a southerly facing balcony, one double bedroom & bathroom.
Residents & visitors parking spaces available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170181_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.