|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (257 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 326778
Property Reference: 326778.
* Fully furnished with wall to wall wardrobe with double bed.
* All rooms have ample space. Free view TV point in the room.
* Modern style contemporary kitchen. Lots of storage space.
* Each floor has separate toilet.
* Five minutes walk from (Northolt ) tube station.
* Via excellent bus root (140, 282 N7) connecting whole of west London from Ealing to Uxbridge and Heathrow to Harrow.
* A40/M4/M25/M40 all with in easy reach.
* Westfield (Shepherdbush) door to door in 25 minutes.
* Pure gym have recently open in the area. Local stores within five minutes walking distance and superstore 5 minutes drive.
* Lots of off street parking. No parking restriction on the road.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,850.00 per month (£426.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,850.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 326778
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32677805012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.