|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (222 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 327682
Property Reference: 327682.
We have 4 rooms to let in a property in White Willow Park, Canley. Available for next academic year 2018-2019.
This is a detached property with garage furnished to a high modern standard. There will be a master ensuite room available. There will be a shared bathroom,toilet on the first floor and a toilet on the ground floor for the other 3 rooms. We have a large and comfortable living room, separate kitchen, large garden and plenty of storage spaces.
Kitchen has all essential appliances, such as washing machine, dishwasher, hob & fridge freezer and white goods. The house is a 15 minute walk to University of Warwick. It is very close to local shops and takeaways. There is a bus stop 18 right in front of the development. It is right next to Costco and the A45 for easy commute.
Rents would include water and broadband bills
Please contact us if you're interested.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,050.00 per month (£473.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 327682
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32768208012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.