|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (224 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 326196
Property Reference: 326196.
Spacious 2 bedroom Ground Floor Flat with allocated parking space in superb location available for rent. Recently decorated, this light & airy flat comes with a good sized living area, fully fitted kitchen, three piece tiled bathroom and laminated flooring throughout. The flat is well placed with Stratford Central Station, Forest Gate &Maryland Station being just a short distance away. Westfield Shopping Centre is also a convenient walk away. The flat has one allocated parking space in a secure gated area and comes with access to communal gardens.
Working tenants only
£1350-£1400 per month
Ideal for a family/couple
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 326196
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30555106112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.