|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (201 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 324803
Property Reference: 324803.
Located in the heart of Kew Village and presented in excellent condition throughout, a lovely one bedroom Victorian conversion offering high ceilings, original coving, sash windows, Juliet balcony, full bathroom/shower and lots of storage space. The property is available furnished/part furnished with a flexible start date. Gas hob and cooker and new boiler fitted. 1 minute walk from tube (district line zone 3) and silver link overground and bus services. Broadband live in flat and can accessed for a small additional monthly fee.
The bedroom has a raised platform bed (see photos) with a small staircase. The platform (including mattress) is approx. 1 meter from the ceiling. You can easily sit up.
Possibly not ideal for exceptionally tall people.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 05 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 324803
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32480302012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.