|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (283 days ago)|
- Set in the heart of the historical village
- Wealth of character including beams
- Working fireplace
- Courtyard garden with seating area and shed
- Kitchen appliances included
- New gas boiler
What more can you ask for? This property is just a short distance away from a fantastic village pub and a convenience store! This mid terrace cottage is set right in the heart of the historical village of Rotherfield. The front door opens out onto a cottage lounge/dining room, with working fireplace and beams. The kitchen has a range of wall and base cupboards, oven & hob, freestanding washing machine and a fridge freezer, with a back door out onto a courtyard garden (steps up from the path that runs at the back of the cottages giving the right of way) there is seating area plus a garden shed. The stairs from the kitchen lead to the master bedroom with a feature fireplace, and beamed ceiling. The second bedroom is suitable for a spare bedroom/study. There is a shower room with large shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. There is a public car park just down the road from the cottage. Available end of January for a long term let with the property being offered as unfurnished. Gas CH. Suitable for a single professional or a couple.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63454471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000125895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freeman Forman Lettings, Heathfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.