|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (170 days ago)|
- Spacious Three Bedroom House in Eastney
- Bright Open Plan Living Area
- Built In Wadrobes in all Bedrooms
- Large Patio Garden
- Undergoing refurbishment works
- Front Paved Garden
- Allocated On Street Parking
- White Goods
- Available Now
Mann Countrywide Lettings are pleased to present this spacious 3 bedroom family house, set in a saught after location in Southsea.
The property is currently undergoing improvement works including a new bathroom, kitchen decoration, and blind to be fitted to large lounge window.
The property benefits from a spacious open living space throughout the ground floor, with a well equipped bright kitchen which looks out to the well presented patio garden. The windows throughout the property are large and allow an abundance of light to pour in, creating a bright living space.
Upstairs, there are 2 spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom. All of the bedrooms benefit from inbuilt storage and have wooden floors, the views from the master and the second bedroom are an added bonus as they look onto a green peacefull landscape.
The bathroom is spacious and fresh and has a bath, and a walk in shower.
Fitted with gas central heating and double glazing this property is priced to let fast, Housing Benefit with a Guarantor are also excepted!
So call to Mann Countrywide Lettings NOW on 02392 650101 to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000274039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Portsmouth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.