|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (150 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- Double bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Stylish accommodation
- Allocated parking
- Energy efficient
- Available 3rd February 2018
This recently constructed one bedroom coach-house is situated on the very popular Hawthorn Meadows development.
- Modern energy efficient property
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with shower
- Great for a single person or couple
Just a short drive from East Cowes town centre with a selection of stores, including Waitrose, East Cowes marina which boast a large dining pub with west facing waterfront deck overlooking the Marina. A short trip across the mouth of the River Medina via the chain ferry takes one to West Cowes for a variety of boutique style shops, food stores, pubs, restaurants and the Hi Speed passenger ferry terminal to Southampton.
The property comprises an open plan lounge/kitchen area, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath. The property benefits further from gas fired central heating, and an allocated parking space.
Finished to a high specification throughout, the property is available unfurnished from 3rd February 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63462208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276022124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Cowes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.