|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 January 2018 (208 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 281227
Property Reference: 281227.
Beautiful newly built 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor flat with outstanding views over the river Plym.
Large open plan kitchen diner lounge with patio doors onto a lovely full width balcony.
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors onto the balcony. En-suite shower room.
Second bedroom and main bathroom off spacious hallway.
All new appliances including full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob.
Fully carpeted with gas central heating.
Lift to the top floor.
One allocated car parking space.
Lovely area close to Turnchapel Wharf with lots of walks to Jennycliff, Bovisands and Mountbatten, including easy access to Plymouth Barbican via the Mountbatten ferry.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 21 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 281227
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28122708092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.