|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (261 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 325168
Property Reference: 325168.
- Large bedroom and living room
- Separate kitchen
- Allocated secured car parking
- 5 minutes walk to Hounslow National Rail
- Communal Terrace access
- Only two flats on floor very private
• A spacious furnished 1-bed flat in immaculate condition in highly desiredlocation close to high-street and transport links.
• A double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and mirror.
• A separate modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
• Second floor apartment with access to communal terrace at same level and on top.
• Balcony attached to living/dining overlooking the street.
• Spacious living and dining with mirrored patio door with sunlight all the day.
• Bathroom with mirrored cabinet for storage
• Allocated parking space for one car with secured electric gates
• Communal garden and bicycle storage
• 5 minutes walk to Hounslow National Rail
• 8-10 minutes walk to Hounslow Central and East stations.
• 2 minutes walk to Hounslow high street and amenities around
• Asda 24 hours shopping is 5 minutes away.
• Plenty of parks near by in walking distance
Would suit busyprofessionals looking for a short commute back to a stylish, high specfurnished home, with exceptional conveniences on your doorstep.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 325168
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32516802012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.