|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (348 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 317723
Property Reference: 317723.
Large 2 Bed Semi in sought after location
A great opportunity to live in Foleshill, a popular area conveniently located near shops, travel links and other services and amenities.
- Large reception room
- Separate dining room
- Large kitchen area
- Very large master bedroom
- On street parking
- Local convenience stores and retail park within a walking distance
- Bus stops within a short walking distance
- Available immediately
- No house sharers/sub-letters please
- No students please
- Strictly no pets please
- No DSS please
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 317723
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31772306122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.