|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (255 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 328866
Property Reference: 328866.
Available from September ‘18, this lovely house is situated on a quiet residential street in the popular area of Earlsdon in Coventry.
The house has 4 large double bedrooms and would suit either a group of students or young professionals.
The rent is inclusive of water and broadband but exclusive of electricity and gas bills (are approximately £20pppm)
The house is ideally located for transport links. The bus from the bottom of the street goes to Warwick University in one direction and the city centre and train station in the other.
The accommodation comprises of:
Large lounge with two modern three seater sofas and a flat screen television.
A spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, a fridge freezer, gas cooker, sink and tap. There is also a small utility area with the washing machine.
A shower room and toilet.
Four large double bedrooms, two of which have king sized beds. They also each have wardrobes, a desk and drawers.
Outside the house there is a low maintenance paved back garden which has a picnic bench.
Earlsdon is a vibrant part of Coventry with many popular bars and restaurants. It also has a good range of shops and banks and a post office.
nd a flat
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 328866
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32886609012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.