|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (200 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor Period Conversion
- Walking Distance to Brentford Station
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Reception Room with Bay Window
- Walking Distance to Northfield Avenue
A very spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment located very conveniently for both Northfields Tube Station, Brentford Rail Station and the Great West Road. Neutrally decorated throughout, the property comprises a large reception room, separate fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over the bath. The property is located only moments away from Northfield Avenue, with a fantastic selection of great local shops and restaurants. For those commuting by car, residents permit parking is available on street with fantastic access to the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2381078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Ealing - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.