|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (272 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Split level maisonette
- Good decorative order throughout
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Bright & separate reception
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close proximity to Westfields & Portobello Road
- Offered furnished or part-furnished
- Available late January
Jorgensen Turner estate agents are proud to present this immaculately presented two double bedroom maisonette. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout with well proportioned rooms, an eat in modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower, two sizeable double bedrooms and a separate reception room inundated with natural light. Offered to the market furnished or part-furnished and located a stone's throw from Holland Park, Portobello Road and Westfield's shopping centre. Mortimer Square is a quiet cul-de-sac, truly anunrivalled location early viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63489295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 250762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.