2 bedroom flat to rentMinerva Way, Glasgow, G3
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2018 (237 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 321725
Property Reference: 321725.
This spacious, attractive property (freshly painted) would suit a professional person or couple/family.
Large, modern 2 (double) bed flat, set in a well-maintained development with security entry and double glazing.
Bright, open plan Living Room and Dining area – fully furnished with matching Dining Chairs & Table, Sofa, TV and Wall Cabinet.
Fully integrated Kitchen – with Gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, generous storage & window.
Roomy Main Bathroom – including bath and shower.
Master Bedroom – with En-suite Bathroom & Fitted double Wardrobes. Double bed frame & BRAND-NEW MATTRESS.
Ample Second Bedroom – with Fitted Double Wardrobes. Would make a lovely office. A double bed can be added on request if needed.
Parking – there is an allocated parking space available on request. Free Parking available for visitors also.
Fantastic Location – 15 min walk to City Centre – a wide variety of bars and great restaurants. Short walk to Kelvin Grove Park and the Clyde riverside. 1 min walk to Virgin Gym.
Ideal Transport Links – Plenty of buses as well as a frequent train link around the corner (Exhibition Centre train station) to the city centre & quick access to the M8 motorway. 2 min walk to Armadillo & SECC.
- Location: fantastic bars, restaurants, park
- Walking distance to town
- Transport links: Train & road (3 min drive to M8)
- 1 min walk to Virgin Gym
- 5 min walk to SECC & Armadillo
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 321725
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32172519122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.