|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (59 days ago)|
- Close to university
- All double bedrooms
- Well presented
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Ideal student or professional house
- Fully Furnished
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Premium property - Highly recommended
Right Let Leeds are pleased to offer for rent this fantastic 3-bed flat which is ideally located between the city centre and university, appealing both to young professionals and students. The property has been recently refurbished. It has a huge long corridoor leading towards the kitchen, living room and bedrooms. Each room consists of double beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and table.The property will also include an unlimited interent deal free telephone line and calls. This property is done to a high standard - Must view to appreciate! £79 pppw. Available 1st July.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Let Leeds, Headingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.