|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (253 days ago)|
- A sleek and stylish two bedroom apartment on the first floor
- Access to fully equipped residents-only gymnasium
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard gardens and parks
- Contemporary entrance lobby with concierge
- Designer kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Benefits from two fabulous private balconies
SHORT LET. This stunning two bedroom apartment offers striking interior finish throughout with two private balconies, en suite master bedroom and a sought-after location close to the river.
Heritage Place is a highly sought-after location in a brand new development and offers easy access to the river, Kew Bridge Station and a host of local amenities and Kew, Brentford and central Chiswick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63498262.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.