|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (155 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished two bedroom apartment
- Expansive bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Generous sized second bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Smart shower room
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. A beautifully presented, light and spacious two bedroom apartment, located on the first floor of this period villa and benefiting from high ceilings, bay windows and a neutral décor.
Holland Park is located moments from the park itself while the popular shops, bistros and restaurants along Holland Park Avenue are moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63498478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.