|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (281 days ago)|
- Available Immediately
- Large 1-bedroom apartment in Mayfair
- Large living and entertaining area
- Recently refurbished
- Lift access
- Concierge and security
- Close to Hyde Park and Green Park
- Concierge services available for additional cost
- Available for a minimum of 3 months.
Large 1-bedroom apartment in the Heart of Mayfair, set out over 547 square feet. Boasts a huge living and entertaining area with a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, all of which recently refurbished to an executive standard and provide ample storage. There is a concierge, CCTV, security and lift access. The apartment is available immediately, for a minimum of 3 months.
Large 1-bedroom apartment in Mayfair
Large living and entertaining area
Concierge and security
Close to Hyde Park and Green Park
Concierge services available for additional cost
Available for a minimum of 3 months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DO9372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.