|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (221 days ago)|
- Semi-detached house
- 2 receptions (one of them can be a bedroom)
- Separate fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- 3 double and 1 single bedrooms
- Fully-tiled bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Large rear garden
- Extra cloakroom downstairs
- Off street parking
This well-presented four-five bedroom semi-detached house is located on quiet residential area in Ealing, conveniently located within a short walk from local amenities in Castle Bar Park & West Ealing station.
The property comprises a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area, dining room which can be converted to a bedroom, guest cloakroom downstairs, four bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single), fully-tiled family bathroom, separate toilet and large rear garden.
The property benefits from double glazing windows, ample storage, gas central heating, off street parking and well-maintained front & rear gardens.
A short walk distance from Castle Bar Park station (National Rail) and West Ealing station (National Rail) or approximately 20 minutes walk to Ealing Broadway underground station, with motorists benefiting from easy access to the A40.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27539930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.