|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (223 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 343662
Property Reference: 343662.
- Landlord managed property
- Spacious 2 bedroom GROUND floor flat
- In Pristine condition
- Front and Back Garden
- Close to Hayes & Harlington Train and Hillingdon Tube Stations
- Walking distance to shops, bus links and schools.
- Excellent links to Heathrow/A4/M4/M25
- Ample Parking on Site
- Available immediately!
- Modern development set in an idylic area in Hayes Town, near Uxbridge Road.
- The recently refurbished property provides spacious living throughout; with a separate kitchen, a large size family lounge, a family bathroom along with two well proportioned bedrooms.
- There is a luxurious bathroom suite which has been recently fitted, with ceramic tiling.
- High specification fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Other benefits include private garden, ample parking spaces and substantial storage.
- Double Glazing and electric heating
- Close to Hayes & Harlington Train Station (1.8mi) & Hillingdon Tube Station (1.9mi)
- 2 minutes walk from the H98 bus stop, providing regular links to Hayes Station, as well as Hounslow Central.
- 10 minutes drive to Heathrow Airport
- Excellent links to A4/M4/M25
- 4 minutes' walk to a large Iceland
- Located within the catchment area of the highly rated Wood End Primary School, Rosedale High and Hewens College.
- The maisonette is located within close proximity of Hayes and Uxbridge Town Centre, as well as other local amenities.
The apartment is ideal for a young family, or busy professionals looking for a modern home located within a prime location. As this is a private landlord managed property, admin charges/letting fees will be NIL.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 343662
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22689811042017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.