|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (187 days ago)|
- Fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom duplex apartment
- Situated on the seventeenth and eighteenth floors
- Boasting truly spectacular views across London
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and a private balcony
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Good-sized master and second bedroom
LONG LET. Boasting views across London from floor-to-ceiling glass doors and a private balcony this impressive, light and spacious duplex apartment is situated in a well maintained purpose-built block with lift and porterage.
Notting Hill Gate is a prime location situated amongst some of the most fashionable restaurants, shops and bars in London. Notting Hill Gate (District, Circle and Central lines) is the nearest underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63504550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.