|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (308 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Hyde Park
- Two Bathrooms
- Managed by Landlord
- Fully furnished
- 15mins walk
- BBQ area
- Street parking Available
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£75 PPPW or £90 PPPW ALL INC with GAS, ELEC, WATER, INTERNET, TV LICENCE ***
- 5 fully furnished double bedrooms with fitted furniture, desks wardrobes etc
- Large seperate living rooms
- Kitchens fully furnished with large fridge freezer, washing machine etc
- 2 Bathrooms
- On street parking
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Great location in Hyde Park
To the best of our knowledge the property details are correct and current but the rent and deposit amounts need to be confirmed with the owner of each property prior to a let.
Are you beginning to look for your next student rental or perhaps professional rental in Leeds? DEU Estates are golden members of Unipol and have been trading for over 40 years, we have a reputation for great customer service. We have offices on Cardigan Road, Hyde Park and Otley Road, Headingley. We have a large selection of properties to choose from. We have houses, flats, apartments, house shares, studios and bedsits in Headingley, Hyde Park, Burley, Kirkstall, Woodhouse, University campuses, Meanwood as well as North Leeds and Leeds City centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63505357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25411128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.