|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (189 days ago)|
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Walking Distance to tube or train station
- Double glazing windows
- Fitted lacquered finish bespoke wardrobes
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Luxury apartment
- Wooden floor
- Private Gym with steam & sauna rooms
A spacious brand new one bedroom apartment of an impressive 43 store tower at Saffron Square. It offers a modern living standard with all facilities on site such as a residents lounge, gym and 5 stars concierge. Walking distance to East Croydon Station and local supermarket facilities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference VANT2_000254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vantage Properties & Management Ltd, Limeharbour.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.