|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (278 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 330079
Property Reference: 330079.
One bed flat with parking - City Centre
Spacious one-bed, unfurnished, top floor flat in quiet location. Has own off-street parking space. Well looked after with good landlords.
Flat includes washing machine, fridge freezer, twin cavity oven, newly fitted double glazing and gas central heating. Also has good storage space.
£490 pcm. Please call with any enquiries or to arrange a viewing. (Please note the map does not show the exact location - please call for details.)
We do carry out referencing checks and a holding fee would be required to secure the property until references are approved and you are able to move in.
We are only able to accept working families unless you have a guarantor who is a homeowner. Strictly no smokers, pets or housing benefit – sorry.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £490.00 per month (£113.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £585.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 18 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 330079
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33007912012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.